Friday, January 17, 2014

Little Moments


I know that it may be a bit late for me to talk about New Year's resolutions, but here it goes. It has been a pretty decent first two and a half weeks of 2014 for me. I have been surrounded by people that I love and admire and lately that is really all I can ask for. My resolution for 2014 is to take pleasure in the little things like sipping a cup of tea with a loved one or waking up with blurry eyes ready to seize the day. These are just little moments that make me realize just how much I love life. It is important to remember the little things in life that make it worth living especially when we feel that we have reached our lowest point.

Here are just a few images from my morning that I hope you will enjoy.







Happy Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment