Monday, January 25, 2016

Nashville


First of all, Happy New Year! I hope everyone had a great holiday season. Mine was wonderful, spent surrounded by family and friends. 

This year, I am planning on working on myself and deepening my relationships with others. The past year was all about growth and thinking about my future, 2016 will be all about new beginnings. I'm graduating from college this year and starting anew so this will surely be a big year for me!

My first order of business this year was to reconnect with an old friend of mine. My friend Oakley and I were very close and high school, but after graduation she moved back down south and while we've tried out best to keep in touch, there's nothing like being close distance-wise to keep the friendship alive. 

So a few weeks ago, John and I headed south to spend on quality time with our long-lost friend. We ate, drank, went sight-seeing, and   had a great time! The amazing thing about true friendship is that you can be away from each other for an extended period of time and be able to pick up right where you left off. That's exactly what we did.

Here are just some photos of all the fun we had! Thanks so much for having us, Oaks, it was so good to see you again! Next time you're coming up North.



















No comments:

Post a Comment