Monday, February 17, 2014

Seawolf


Last night I went and saw Seawolf at the Brighton Music Hall with my good friend, Diana. The music was wonderful and soothing - the perfect way to end my Sunday.

I really got into Seawolf's music when I was in high school. I had not listened to him in a long time and then I learned that had come out with a new album back in 2012 and my love for his music came flooding back! I found out that he was playing a show at the Brighton Music Hall and knew that I HAD to go! 

It is really something when you remember the lyrics to a song even though you haven't heard it in a long time.

The Brighton Music Hall is really one of my favorite venues. It's so small and intimate; it really connects you to the musicians. They also always have the best people performing!






No comments:

Post a Comment