Saturday, February 1, 2014

Lighten Up


I'm going to start off the month of February the right way - by sharing a few of my favorite pieces from Free People. I have been obsessed with this brand for years and years. From the moment that I first set foot into one of their whimsical stores, I knew. Since I began working at the Boston store back in September I have come to collect a number of pieces that I go to everyday. 

 There really is nothing I love more than a pretty white dress (I must have at least 100 in my closet currently) and this Free People slip is no exception. I fell in love with it as soon as we received it at the store. I wear at least once a week! I can't wait for the warmer months when I can wear it just like this! 



Spear Me Brass Pendant by Vanessa Mooney

Ninth Hole Ankle Boot by Free People

Whenever I like something that we have at the store, I make sure to take some time and think about whether or not I really want it or not. We get loads and loads of shipment in every week and of course I can't afford to buy everything…unfortunately. But there are some pieces that I just KNOW I have to buy.

I have been on a search for the perfect ankle boots for quite sometime now and when we received these at the store I knew they were the ones. I sat on it for about a week and then I caved and finally got them. And I am so glad I did! I have been wearing them nonstop ever since! They are just the perfect shade of cherry brown and they ankle straps are simply to die for.

The same goes for this amazing brimmed hat. I have a lot of wide-brimmed hats, but none quite like this one. The width of the brim is perfect for everyday wear. The majority of my hats are so wide that I can't even drive with them on! This one is simply perfection. 

Free People Embellished Band Brimmed Hat

Alright that's enough Free People obsessing for one day. Enjoy your Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment