Thursday, March 17, 2016

Staycation


(Design Lab jacket, Free People bodysuit and flares, and ASOS belt)

Last year, I did your typical spring break. I spent my week off from school sunning myself on the beaches of St. John. It was an amazing and relaxing experience and I returned with a nice tan, ready to take on the rest of my semester. 

This year went a little differently. 

I spent this spring break at work. While I was a little bummed to not be sitting out by the pool on my last break of college, I was happy to be able to spend some time regrouping from the last 6 weeks school.

Like most people, I find running a million miles a minute (mentally) pretty draining. We all require some time to reset our minds and bodies. I chose to do this through doing yoga daily. Just having this 60 minutes of time to set an intention for myself and breath through my challenges.

So you might not be traveling this spring break. There are a number of things you can do instead. Spend some of your free time reading that book you've been meaning to finish, go explore a new area of your city or just catch up with friends who are staying in town too! 







No comments:

Post a Comment