Saturday, July 13, 2013

Brimfield













(Thrifted overall dress, Free People crop top, Urban Outfitters bag, Converse chucks.)

Yesterday I headed south to Brimfield, Massachusetts for their annual antique show with my soon-to-be roommate, Sophie. It was my first time going, so naturally I was in heaven. I had been to flea markets before, but nothing like Brimfield! For those of you who are not from the New England area; the Brimfield fair is a flea market that stretches for miles and miles! We spent the entire day wandering among the rows and rows of antiques and collectibles searching for treasure. I didn't go too-too crazy; I did buy quite a few pendants, a palm reading guide, and an awesome pair of pinstriped overalls. I will be posting about those at some point this week. 


No comments:

Post a Comment