Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Newport (Part 1)

 





Photo op on the Cliff Walk.



Photos on the balcony of the Breaker House.







The Rosecliff House, where the first Great Gatsby movie was filmed.






In the Rosecliff gardens


Mikaela playing around in a weeping tree on the lawn of Rosecliff


Mikaela and I paused to appreciate our dads' socks.


A view of the Breaker House through the trees.


On Sunday, my family and I traveled to Newport, Rhode Island for a little getaway. I had never been there before and my aunt and uncle had, so they gave us the grand tour. On the first day we explored the Cliff Walk, toured the Newport mansions, and got attacked by red seaweed on the beach. It was great to get out of Massachusetts for a bit and explore a new place. 

No comments:

Post a Comment