Friday, August 16, 2013

stay weird



(Brandy Melville crop top, DIY shorts and flower crown, Kirra kimono, Converse sneakers, Free People moon pendant, vintage stone necklace, vintage silver rings, So Good bug ring)

I put this outfit together the other day to be featured on Not For Magazines, my friend Lexii's new fashion blog. Check it out if you haven't already!

I wore this outfit out to the mall. A lot of people (mostly 14 year-olds) asked me where I got my shorts from. I looked at them and smiled and told them that I  had gotten the shorts at a thrift store and had sewn on the little cloth flowers. They got very excited and said that they would definitely be doing that on their next "craft night." I had me thinking "Gee I wish we had 'craft nights' when I was that age."

No comments:

Post a Comment