Saturday, November 30, 2013

Thanksgiving


I hope that everyone had a happy Thanksgiving! I know I did. My Dad came home from sea this past Wednesday so he was able to be there for all of our Thanksgiving activities. It was a pretty low-key holiday; we spent the day at my aunt's house in Lincoln, Massachusetts among a family and friends. It was certainly one of the coldest Thanksgiving days that I have experienced in a while, but the house smelt like home cooking and warmth. I am always thankful to be surrounded by my family, seeing as our family seems to have shrunk such an enormous amount in the past few years. It is a comfort to know that I am not alone, especially during the holidays. 

Always be reminded of the things that make you feel thankful to be living.










No comments:

Post a Comment