Friday, December 5, 2014

Embellished

(Free People shift dress and Jeffrey Campbell for Free People Boots) 

There has been a recent development in my taste in clothing. Sparkle. While I would never consider my style simple, sequins and glitter have really never been involved in my wardrobe. This holiday season however, things have changed. With the amount of beautiful, sparkly product we've been receiving at Free People Boston, how could I resist? 

I think that my sparkly discovery goes a little deeper than clothing itself. Things have been crazy to say the least. But in these last few stressful weeks, I feel that I have really come into my own. I now feel that I understand myself more, I know what I'm capable of, and I know that I have issues with not finishing what I start. These past months have been stressful to the max with work and school, but I can deal because it'll all be worth it in the end. In the end I will be shinning.  



No comments:

Post a Comment