Friday, September 18, 2015

Recharge


I got my wisdom teeth taken out on Monday so I've been trying my best to take it easy. I stayed in bed for the most the day on Monday and Tuesday, but then I made the mistake of going a little too hard at work on Wednesday. Eating little but mashed potatoes and a smoothies was not enough to prepare my body for a long day at work.

I'm the type of person who just has to keep moving no matter what the obstacles. I very rarely allow myself the time to recharge. This past week has really shown me the importance of giving myself that time to recuperate. I need to remind myself to take care of myself, especially when my body isn't at its best. 

This smoothie has been my salvation:

Two scoops of Whey powder, frozen mango, kale, coconut milk, and chia seeds.

No comments:

Post a Comment