Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Zella Day at the Sinclair


A few weeks ago, me and a friend of mine from work, Janel went to see Zella Day. Working at Free People, this girl's music is everywhere, from the Free People Blog to the playlist we play at the store and with good reason. She currently only has one album out, Kicker, so it was awesome to know all the songs she performed! 

It was my first time seeing a show at the Sinclair in Cambridge and I must say that there is nothing like a small venue to really get a unique concert experience. I've always been one for a personal touch, whether it's something handmade with love and even just a little extra kindness. Being at a small venue, watching an artist I love with a cold Blue Moon in my hand is my idea of a good show. 

Awesome show, Zella! Cannot wait to see what you will do next! If y'all have not watched her video for Hypnotic DO IT!



No comments:

Post a Comment