Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Love me some dim sum

Jacky's not too sure about what she got herself into.






Jacky and I went out for dim sum tonight. It had been far too long since we had seen each other (2 weeks) which considering how close we live to each other is unacceptable. Over the summer we talked about having weekly meals together and after over a month of being in Boston, I think we have finally come up with a day that works for both of us. 

By noon today, we still hadn't figured out where we were going to get dinner so I sent her text, "Wanna try dim sum?" When she replied "Where's that?" I knew I had to take her. I met her at her apartment and we hoped on the T. We spent the evening catching up over some pretty delicious noodles and dim sum at the Winsor Dim Sum Cafe in Chinatown. Such good food and at college-girl-approved prices. 

No comments:

Post a Comment