Sunday, October 20, 2013

Long Weekends






Long weekends are great. They make the fun part of the week longer and the less fun part a bit shorter (at least on paper.) I find them almost like a sanctuary from the stress of a normal week. The only real downside to a long weekend is how quickly they seem to pass. One second it's Friday and you're free for an extra day and the next thing you know it's time to get ready for the upcoming week. 

This Columbus day weekend was fun while it lasted. I got to see my family as well as a few friends that I hadn't seen in quite a while. I got to eat real food (not from a dining hall), snuggle with a dog, craft my heart out, take some new photos, and simply just relax. I'm so sad that it is over, but I am so happy that I got to see some of my favorite people.

No comments:

Post a Comment