Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Rainy Daydream


We're all familiar with that feeling. You open one sleepy eye and hear it - the drip, drip (or sometimes the tap dance) of raindrops. You already know before you even leave your bed, that all you're going to want to do today is close your eyes again and go back to sleep. For me, today was one of those days.

I've felt a bit overextended lately. September has been a very busy month for me, with moving and school starting things have been a little less than relaxing for me. I have been working a lot and on top of that I have had a lot of school work. It has been hard to find some "breathe" time. 

Today I woke up and knew that I was going to need a mental health day. I skipped my first class and decided to use that extra time to run a few errands and catch up on some work. It would have been nice to be able to curl up in my bed with Netflix and a big cup of tea, but we'll see the day isn't over yet.

A

No comments:

Post a Comment