Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Transitioning


It feels good to have a day to just breathe. I feel that I write this often on this blog, because the days that I actually have time to sit and blog are those breathing days. 

On Monday I packed up my life and moved it to Allston. I have been looking forward to this move for MONTHS. Jacky and I found this adorable little place in Allston back in February and on September 1 we were finally able to move in! This space is great - small living area, but huge bedrooms, and lots of light. If there is one thing my room in Winthrop and my apartment have in common, its the amazing windows.

I have had a bit of a gypsy summer. I was always flitting from one home to the other - from my grandmother's house to my dad's or to my aunt's. It feels good to know that I won't have to do that anymore. Everything I need will be right here…as soon as I go home and get the rest of my stuff…

Until then, here's a little taste.


No comments:

Post a Comment