Friday, August 8, 2014

Romping Around




(Forever 21 romper, Urban Outfitters bag, Converse sneakers, Free People coin necklace, bracelets and rings from everywhere)

I had my cousin, Sarah, take these photos of me after our trip to the Aquarium the other day. Just in case you were wondering how I managed an OOTD post while flying through time and space. I figured I'd queue up a post to keep my blog occupied while I'm in transit.

Anyway..

I have been looking for a cute little romper like this EVERYWHERE! But me being me, I tend to be very picky. I have accumulated so many pieces of clothing over the years that I now I have to very selective (even more so than I already was) about what I choose to spend my money on.

What I love about this romper is how easy it is. When it's hot and humid (especially in Singapore) the last thing I feel like doing is tugging and adjusting all day. Throw in an armful of colorful bangles, a bunch of rings, and a giant coin necklace and I'm good to go.

Photos by Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment