Wednesday, October 15, 2014

King Richard's Faire


If there is one fall tradition that I love, it's my annual trip to King Richard's Faire! What other fall activity allows you to dress up in medieval garb and wander around with a sword? I mean I guess…Halloween, but whatever. 

I've got to admit, this was my first time going to the faire since high school, but it honestly felt like I had never been away. The people and characters were still as friendly as they had been three years ago. 

We couldn't have asked for better weather either. We had originally planned on going to the faire couple weeks back, but were unable to due the rain. With the bright autumn sun shinning bright overhead, we walked through the fairgrounds, sipping hot apple cider and eating our giant turkey legs (not me…#vegetarianprobz) What better way to spend a sunny Sunday?















Photos taken by me and Trent.

No comments:

Post a Comment