Monday, October 20, 2014

Monday Mornings


Happy Monday, world! I hope everyone had a good weekend and feels happy and recharged for the coming week! 

My weekend was a little crazy. Having some downtime to see friends for the past few weekends has been amazing, but getting back in the school saddle has not been. Why do homework when I can just go through my photos from last weekend one more time? When am I seeing all my hometown friends again? Yeah, it's hard to return to projects and homework after having a good time off from it, even for a few days. The important thing is to live in the moment, I'll see my friends again soon. This is one challenge that I have experienced this semester at school. It has been very difficult for me to focus on my classes at times. I have to keep reminding myself that school is just a temporary part of my life, but it is something that I have to do.

I hope this little elephant mug made you smile a little. 

No comments:

Post a Comment