Sunday, October 5, 2014

Surprise Visit!


This past week was rough. And I mean rough. There was just a lot going on in my life (school, work, etc.) Lately I have really felt pretty wound tight. Jacky saw just how stressed I was this week and decided to surprise me by inviting John and Lexii down for the weekend. I cannot even describe my level of happiness when I discovered that they were coming down to see me. I really am lucky to have these three amazing souls in my life.

It was John and Lexii's first time at our apartment so we spent the weekend showing them around Allston Village. We discovered a great brunch spot on Harvard St. - "Union." I'm pretty picky about my iced coffee, but there was so good I had to order a second before I rushed off to work. 

Although their visit was short, it was just enough to relax and rejuvenate me for the coming week. 

Thanks so much guys, I don't know what I would do without you.








No comments:

Post a Comment