Saturday, July 26, 2014

Catch Up Day

Rings: thrifted, H&M, and Free People

We all have those days. The ones where we feel like doing nothing but lazing around the house. Catch up days. 

I suppose it began on my birthday. I just turned 21 two weeks ago and ever since then all of my friends have wanted to go out with me do things that only the 21+ population can do. I also worked for a week straight before leaving on my trip. So by the time I stepped on to that plane, I was ready for some downtime.

Plane rides are hardly relaxing. So when I arrived I couldn't quite say that I felt well-rested. The very next day I was thrown into a week full of sight-seeing, shopping, and eating. Not that I don't enjoy doing all of these things, but when done in such a short amount of time, it begins to wear you out.

Needless to say, I was in desperate need of a catch up day. I spent the day catching up on some of my favorite blogs, drank some tea, watched a movie, and all-in-all just chilled out.

No comments:

Post a Comment