Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Chinatown Photo Diary



You would think that being in Singapore, where the majority of the population is Chinese, that there wouldn't be a Chinatown. But like any other city, there's a Chinatown. We spent the day browsing the many stands that lined the streets and taking in the scent of delicious food. I got around to buying a few gifts for my friends back home (who wouldn't want a silky kimono straight from Asia?)

We ate yummy Malay food with my aunt and uncle. I don't think I've ever found the name "Fish head" more appetizing than I did today. I swear that I will be returning home a bit heavier...

We even went to a fish spa. In case you're wondering what in the world that is - you pay about $20 to put your feet into a small tub of water full of small fish that feed on dead skin. It's a great way to exfoliate and with the amount of walking I've done in the past few days (not to mention the amount I walk at home) It really did wonders. If you ever have to opportunity to do it - DO IT! My feet have never felt softer. I would do it every week if I could!








Rocking my usual voile and lace trapeze slip






No comments:

Post a Comment