Sunday, July 20, 2014

Hello Singapore!


Hello Singapore!

I am finally here! I arrived here on Friday afternoon and I must say, that I have never had such a hard time dealing with jet lag in my life! It's steadily getting better though. I just can't wait to be able to sleep through the night!

Yesterday we went out for Sunday branch at a little place along the Singapore River called Toby's Estate. I was finally able to bring my camera and go crazy taking photos just like old times.

The food was amazing and the company even better. It has been nearly sixteen years since I have seen my family here in Singapore. The last time I saw them was when I came here with my Mom when I was six years old. Needless to say, a visit has been long overdue. I expect to spend the next 3 weeks exploring and getting to know my family.

I cannot wait to capture more of the adventures I will be having here in Singapore!
















No comments:

Post a Comment